At Developmental Pediatrics of Central Jersey, we pride ourselves in providing compassionate, nurturing, and comprehensive services for your child and family. Our team, led by board-certified Developmental-Behavioral Pediatrician, Dr. Alison Smoller, strives to treat each and every child as we would our own. We want you to feel confident that when you choose Developmental Pediatrics, you are working with professionals who are qualified, experienced and caring. We look forward to building a lifelong relationship with you and your family. We thank you for choosing us for your child's medical care and welcome you to our practice.
Conditions we evaluate and treat include, but are not limited to:
• Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD)
• Developmental Delay (Speech, Motor, Auditory, Language)
• Mental Health and Behavioral Disorders (Anxiety, Depression, OCD, Oppositional Defiant behavior, personality and mood disorders)
• Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
• Learning Disability (School related issues)
• Regulatory Disorders (Sleep disorder, feeding issues, bedwetting, soiling)
Services we provide include, but are not limited to:
• Comprehensive Neurodevelopmental Assessments
• Screening for Developmental Delay • Comprehensive medical and psychiatric treatments
• Child study team consultations
• Recommendations for other related services (ABA therapy, Occupational therapy, Physical therapy, Speech therapy)
Developmental Pediatrics of Central New Jersey serves counties all over the state of New Jersey including Pennsylvania.